Enlightened

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday.

"Be nice to her because of who you are, not who she is"


"But, I am who she is"



The mere sight of you fills my veins with battery acid.

Your every utterance fills my head with volcanic hate.


I only want for you to leave.


I don't love you.
I don't even like you.



you've made it apparent you loathe the day I was brought into creation.
but to be honest, the blame lies in your hands.


You're spiteful, jealous, anxious, depressed, self-loathing, irresponsible, irrational, and just generally awful.
The house is full of tension.
Car rides makes me want to vomit.




Happy Birthday Mother.
I can't say it out loud.
But if it helps, I've never hated anyone more completely in my entire life.




this isn't a phase, and it won't leave.

You've damaged me beyond what I thought words had the power to do.

I've become you, and we'll all be surprised if I don't throw myself into traffic to rid the world and genetic cesspool of you.



You and I are the same person except for one massively important detail.

I realize it.


No comments: