Enlightened

Monday, May 11, 2009

Clarifications.

This blog is not a representation of me as a whole.
This blog is merely a filter for my hatred and angry musings.

I spew pure violence, hatred, and animosity into this.


My intention isn't to cause the whole universe to view me as a "sad and angry person" nor to leave them wondering how I "ever got to be this way". It's to protect the world from my rage, because honestly I'm aware that most of it is unjustified.


And don't take all of my writings at face value.
HEY MOM, that piece[birthday] was more about me than you.
and seriously while were talking, you know I'm a hateful teenage girl who expresses herself through photos and words so why would you seek out my violent spewings?



Cathartic as they are, these posts are not an accurate representation of who I am.
If you really want to know who I am or who I've become.

Try talking to me in real life.
I'll break it down for you.
These walls really are mighty collapsible.
Don't be afraid most of this violence and hatred is directed inward, you're really not in much danger of getting hit by it.

No comments: